Friday, May 18, 2007

You Might Not Know...

...These 8 things about me

Loraena tagged me to list 8 random things about myself you might not know.

Here are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Here are my 8, in no particular order : )

1. My husband and I have know each other since elementary school. In fact we had been dating 6 and 1/2 years when we got married!!

2. I'm very competitive. I may seem sweet and nice, but put a ball in my hand or a card game and I'm a whole different person!=)

3. In highschool, I worked at Hershey's Chocolate World as a Reeses' Peanut Butter Cup Costume.

4. While working at Chocolate World, I gave Cal Ripken Jr. a candy bar after he & his family rode the tour ride.

5. My feet are always cold (my husband can verify this). It doesn't matter how hot it is outside, my feet will be like ice.

6. I grew up near Hershey (I could smell the chocolate and peanuts), but I'm really not a big chocolate eater. I love fruit with my desserts - give me a strawberry cheesecake and I'm happy!

7. I have a bad habit of biting my nails! (I'm working hard not to for my sis-in-law's wedding coming up!)

8. My dream car is a '68 Corvette Stingray, but any Corvette would do!!=-)


I have to tag 8 people??!!! I don't know if everyone will feel like participating, but I hope you do and look forward to reading your answers.

Thanks for tagging me Loraena!

I tag these people:
Jason
Brenna
Jon & Tara

Ashley
Lindsay

Julie
Courtney
Naomi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiffany, I couldn't figure out how you tagged me. I'm not sure what to do, but it would be fun to try and think of 8 things you wouldn't know. can you let me know?

Related Posts with Thumbnails