Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - things I love about my honey

Mark and I will be celebrating 6 wonderful years of marriage on August 11!!! We're leaving for teen camp at the Wilds on Monday so I won't be able to blog next week so I thought I'd use my Thursday Thirteen to tell you 13 reasons I love Mark and I'm so blessed to be married to him! (I have more than 13 reasons, but it's called Thursday 13 not Thursday982 =) )




1. He loves the Lord and wants to follow His will!

2. He's the most unselfish person I know!

3. He's a great daddy to our son!

4. He makes me so happy! I always look forward to when he comes home from work!=)

5. He laughs with me, cries with me, and can be totally crazy with me!

6. He's an example to me. I'm always learning how I need to trust God more just like he does.

7. He loves sports like I do.

8. He's got a great family who I adore.
9. He helps me wash the dishes!!!!!!!=)

10. He works hard in everything he does!

11. He's got a terrific sense of humor!

12. He's handsome!=)

13. He loves me with all his heart!

Mark, I love you and thank you for marrying me!!!!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails