Friday, October 5, 2007

TGIF

It's Friday!!! Yeah! Enjoy these funny bumper stickers!

  • There are 3 kinds of people those who can count and those who can’t
  • How fast was I going, officer? Not fast enough, I guess….
  • I thought I was indecisive; now I’m not so sure.
  • Squirrels - nature’s speed bumps
  • Suburbia: Where they cut down all the trees and then name streets after them
  • Do Not Wash- this Vehicle is undergoing a scientific dirt test
  • Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
  • What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it’s all about?
  • I’m always late: My ancestors arrived on the Juneflower
  • First National Bank of Dad. Sorry, closed
  • In dog years, I’m dead.
  • (On a motorcycle) If you can read this, my wife fell off.
  • Driver carries no cash, he’s married.
  • There are 2 types of pedestrians the quick and the dead.
  • If this sticker is getting smaller, the light is probably green.
  • Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
  • Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
  • Honk if you love peace and quiet
  • I like cats! They taste like chicken
  • If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving ain’t for you.
  • What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
  • Caution! I drive like you do!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails