Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - Hilarious Things Mj Has Said About the New Baby


1. "That's weird!"
2. "So, was I in Daddy's belly?"
3. "I'm going to have 3 cousins!"
4. "The baby has to live with us all day and all night."
5. "Can the baby sleep in your room, he'll keep me up at night."
6. "Do I have to be in the hospital with you?!"
7. "Will I stay at Nanny and Papa's for a whole week?!"
8. "I want a brother, girls are yucky!"
9. "Maybe the baby will be a zebra."
10. "Will the baby like Thomas the tank engine, too?"
11. Stuffing socks up his shirt, "Look, I'm having a baby, too!"
12. Lifting his shirt up so the socks fall, "Will the baby fall out like that?"
13. "I won't touch a stinky diaper!!!!"

2 comments:

Loraena Tuttle said...

my favorite: "maybe the baby will be a zebra". =)

Tiff said...

That was one of my favorites, too! I have no idea where he came up with that?!=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails