Thursday, November 1, 2007

We're having a BABY!!!



Yes, that's right! There will be another Fortney in the world!! God is so good!! We were told the only way we'd be able to have another baby is through fertility shots! We didn't have the money so we just waited for almost 4 years!
Mark and I are both still in shock! We were saying, why should we be shocked we prayed for this!!!
I had my first doctor's appointment today and Baby Fortney looks great! I'm 8 weeks and 2 days along! The baby has a heart beat of 160 beats per minute and he or she looks very healthy!! Praise GOD!!! My due date is June 10!!! We're so blessed and excited!! Praise God for His faithfulness and graciousness to us!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

AWESOME!! I love hearing how God works! Congratulations!!

Loraena Tuttle said...

Congratulations! I will pray for you.

Anonymous said...

We love you and we can't wait to meet our newest niece or nephew!
Congratulations!!
Marcus & Lydia

Related Posts with Thumbnails