Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Meme

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial? Real. I love the smell of a real tree!
3. When do you put up your tree? A couple weeks before Christmas. Hopefully, we'll get ours soon!!!!
4. When do you take the tree down? Right after New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? No way!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Barbie dolls
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes. Nana Smith made one for Mj when he was born.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Mark and my Dad.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Definitely Mj! He loves Thomas the tank engine!!=)
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A Dallas Cowboys sweatshirt. I hate the Cowboys, but my poor uncle and aunt didn't know that!
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas movie? I love the Christmas Classics like Rudolph and Frosty! I look forward to watching them on TV every year!=)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually Black Friday. I can't get gifts too early cause I'm terrible at keeping secrets!!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no
15. Favorite things to eat at Christmas? Christmas cookies!!!=)
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? This is hard! I love Christmas music. There's a few I don't like but overall I love all Christmas music!!!!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We are blessed to live near both of our families so we stay here in good 'ol Pa.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Of course! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star. Aunt Dawn bought us the coolest star for our first Christmas as a married couple. There's lights that revolve inside the star and shine on the roof! My piano students call it the disco star!=)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The materialism.
23. What is the "corniest" family tradition you do, or miss doing? Opening gifts at my in-laws is the only thing I can think of! You have to be there to experience it. We just act "corny!"=)
24. Ugliest Christmas Decoration ever invented? The big blow up things! We have a couple houses around us that have like 3! A little too much!!!
25. Which looks the best, theme trees or homey trees? Homey
26. What does Christmas mean to you? Love. The love God had for us to send His Son as a baby to die on a cross! It amazes me everytime I think about it! And how Jesus willingly came to earth out of the glory of Heaven to die for ME!!! Words cannot describe that!

1 comment:

Loraena Tuttle said...

cool - very interesting. =)

Your right, those blow-ups are awful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails