Tuesday, June 19, 2007
We got this huge package in the mail today and Mj was thrilled because it was wrapped in Bubble Wrap!!! He had a blast popping all the bubbles! So in the midst of a thunderstorm outside we heard thunder crashing and bubbles popping! I think I'll go take some Advil now!=)
Monday, June 18, 2007
I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband! He's such an amazing father to Mj! He definitely cannot deny Mj since Mj is an exact copy of him. I know there has to be a little of me in there, but there's not much - he's all Fortney!!=) Mark is such a hard worker, but will take the time to eat a bowl of cereal or wrestle or read a book with Mj. They're buddies and I hope that Mj will grow up and be a man just like his daddy!!! Happy Father's Day, Mark! I love you!
Thursday, June 14, 2007
1. Well, I already did this one - Help Lydia with her wedding! She got married last Saturday and the wedding was beautiful!!!
2. Get a tan!
2. Get a tan!
3. Spend some quality time with Mj by going to the park, eating picnic lunches, and other fun summer things!
4. Get my house clean!
5. I'll be teaching 5-day clubs the 2nd and 3rd week of July. I'm looking forward to teaching children about our friend and Savior Jesus!!
6. The last week of July I'll be teaching the missionary story at our VBS.
7. Going to the Wilds with our teens in August!
8. Celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary August 11!
9. Scrapbook!!!!! (I want to finish Mj's baby book and work on my NYC trip and start Mj's 1 year old scrapbook)
10. Lose my post-Lydia's wedding - eat all the leftovers from the reception- pounds!!=) (Curse all those desserts she had!!!!=) )
11. Take a day trip to the beach (I still have to tell Mark about this plan!=) )
12. Go to Knoebels!!!!! I think we're going twice. Once when Lyd and Marcus come next month and then with the Walters.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Take the Quiz here!
You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Yesterday my sis (in-law) Lydia married Marcus. I can't believe she's married! We had a blast before the wedding having our "girl time." We got manicures and pedicures and after rehearsal we went bowling!!! Since all of us bridesmaids are married we all gave her advice on marriage - I can't believe she still went through with it!=)
The wedding was beautiful and Lydia was absolutely stunning!! The Lord was honored in the whole thing! Tears were shed, but we are so happy for Lyd and Marcus! It will be weird to have her so far away in Miami, but we're already looking for good deals on plane tickets!!!!=) I love you Marcus and Lyd!!! Have a great honeymoon!!!=)
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Last night we double-dated with my brother and his wife. They had us over for burgers and hot dogs and then we headed out to the IMAX to watch Spiderman 3! I think there were more 11 year old boys there than adults!!!
The movie was pretty good especially on the IMAX screen! It had a good message of forgiveness. I definitely would recommend it. We had a great time and who knows maybe there will be a Spiderman 4?!=)