For my sin He was wounded; for my guilt, crucified.
For my debt paid a ransom; for my straying He died.
For my acts of rebellion, for my deeds full of pride,
My Savior was beaten, my Lord crucified.
By His grace I am rescued, by His love I'm set free.
By the gift of redemption His shed blood is my plea.
Now there's no condemnation. Now there's no penalty!
Now He is my Savior. I sit at His feet!
My sorrow has ended. My joy is complete!
See from His head, His hands, His feet,
Such sorrow and love flow mingled down;
Did ever such love and sorrow meet,
Or thorns compose so rich a crown."
Words by: Mac Lynch & Isaac Watts
Thursday, October 11, 2007
1. The beautiful colors!
2. Raking leaves with Mj and then jumping in our huge piles!!
3. Stepping on acorns and hearing them go crunch.
4. Cool Temperatures
5. Going to my brother-in-laws' soccer games
8. Making smores
9. Apple Festival (we're going Saturday!!!!)
10. Making jack-o-lanterns
11. Trick or Treating and watching Mj's face when he gets candy from our neighbors!
12. Eating all the trick-or-treat candy (Yes, Mj shares)
13. Taking hikes in the mountains
Monday, October 8, 2007
On Saturday, Mj and I went to Philly with Seth and my mom and dad-in-law to visit Jon for his birthday. Jon had a surprise for Mj! We were going to go downtown on the subway!!! Mj was so excited to have his first ride on a subway!! We ate at TGIFridays and just had fun being together! Mj was at Jon's side the entire time (or on his shoulders!). It was a fun night!
Mj and Uncle Jonny on the subway!
Mj, Uncle Jonny, & Uncle Seth in Philadelphia!
Mj and I at the park!
Friday, October 5, 2007
It's Friday!!! Yeah! Enjoy these funny bumper stickers!
- There are 3 kinds of people those who can count and those who can’t
- How fast was I going, officer? Not fast enough, I guess….
- I thought I was indecisive; now I’m not so sure.
- Squirrels - nature’s speed bumps
- Suburbia: Where they cut down all the trees and then name streets after them
- Do Not Wash- this Vehicle is undergoing a scientific dirt test
- Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
- What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it’s all about?
- I’m always late: My ancestors arrived on the Juneflower
- First National Bank of Dad. Sorry, closed
- In dog years, I’m dead.
- (On a motorcycle) If you can read this, my wife fell off.
- Driver carries no cash, he’s married.
- There are 2 types of pedestrians the quick and the dead.
- If this sticker is getting smaller, the light is probably green.
- Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
- Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
- Honk if you love peace and quiet
- I like cats! They taste like chicken
- If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving ain’t for you.
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
- Caution! I drive like you do!
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
It's definitely not feeling like fall here in Pennsylvania (today it's 80 degrees!! I'm looking forward to wearing my sweaters), but we got our pumpkins yesterday!! Mark surprised Mj and brought home 2 big pumpkins! Mj couldn't believe how big they were. "They're bigger than my head," he exclaimed when he saw them in the back of the truck.=) We're looking forward to making jack-o-lanterns in a couple weeks! Our trees are starting to change colors and Mj and I are looking forward to raking and jumping in the piles of leaves! God is so good to give us these beautiful things to enjoy!