Wednesday, January 16, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!




Yes, we are having a beautiful baby girl!! Hard to believe!! Our whole mindset will now change. I'm sure it will be totally different with a girl. Mj's not thrilled but he's getting used to the idea. The ultrasound was wonderful. She is healthy and very active!=) I think we're in for some trouble! We got a DVD so it'll be fun to watch her! It's amazing watching her little heart beating and seeing her move around in there. She only weighs 9 oz!!! Crazy!!!!! At one moment she sucked her thumb! Actually, she had her hands up around her face alot! I guess she's already primping herself!=) Her name will be Jadyn Grace!! Jadyn means "Jehovah has heard." And we know it is only by God's grace that we are having another child! Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am thrilled for you guys!! I thought about you this morning at 8! You're right-things will change, but take it from me-girls can learn to like Thomas the Train too (esp. when they have a big brother)!! I love, love the name you picked. It's so exciting to see how God works!

Related Posts with Thumbnails