Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pregnancy Cravings


Well, I thought I'd update about how my pregnancy is going. I'm now 18 weeks and 1 day. The baby is moving alot and Mark and Mj have both felt he or she kick! Usually around 8:00 at night is when the baby decides to do a little Taebo!=) I've been eating alot and you can't take me grocery shopping!!! I went today and couldn't help buying things that just looked good!!! I've really been craving chips and salsa so I loaded up on that and sour cream to mix in with the salsa - YUM-O!!!! Then I bought strawberries, pickles, BBQ chips, Cheez-its, Chicken Salad, pineapples, Oh my!!!! Of course, some of this we really needed and well, some of it just looked good!!! Like strawberries (thankfully, they were on sale!) they were so red and juicy so I bought cool whip and angel food cake mix and that's for dessert tonight! Hey, at least it's healthy!!!=)

One week from today we'll know if we're having a girl or boy!!! I can't wait!!!! I hope this week goes super fast!
I thank the Lord for blessing us with another baby!! We don't deserve this precious miracle, but we give Him all the glory!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails