Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What a week!


Ok, the pic of Mj is here cause he is so adorable!=) I didnt' really have a pic to go along with my post, so I thought I'd use a recent one of my favorite boy! Well, I'm finally getting over my 2 week cold, but unfortunately I've shared it with Mj and now he has it and a fever. Poor little man, I feel terrible for him. He's been having a fever and a stuffy nose and nasty cough.
Last Thursday, we had some excitement. We ended up going to the hospital in the early morning (yep, we grabbed Mj still in his pjs and left). I thought something was wrong with the baby. I've never been so scared! Turns out that Jadyn's fine! Strong heartbeat and I either had a urinary tract infection, a kidney stone, or a ruptured blood vessel! Crazy, I know! I went to the doctor's today for a follow-up and they think it was a ruptured blood vessel cause all my lab work came back normal. While we were at the hospital, Mark and I were thinking about the life of Joseph (we're studying him in Sunday school with the teens) and how he faced so many hardships and yet he was so close to God that he knew that every circumstance he was in God was going to use it for His good! What an amazing example to us! We are so thankful that Jadyn's ok. Mj kept asking us why he was still in his pjs and at the hospital and why was it still dark outside! The nurses and my doctor spoiled him though. He got juice and cookies and he got to see the train going over the river outside my window. I told Mark that the next time we're at the hospital better be in June when Jadyn's supposed to come!!!!=)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails