Tuesday, February 19, 2008

24 weeks and counting!!


I'm 24 weeks pregnant today!! Only 16 more weeks to go!=) We have alot to get done before Jadyn's arrival, but I can't wait to meet her and hold her!!!! I already can tell a difference between her and her big brother. Mj was such a hard kicker already. Mark could feel Mj moving by now, but Jadyn has very dainty kicks. Mark has felt her a couple times, but her kicks aren't as easy to feel. Mj enjoys feeling her kick. Mj has also seen my belly move a couple times. He flipped out the first time he saw my belly move! He asked me how the baby could do that!=) My belly is definitely getting bigger!=) I go to the doctor's next week for a check up and to hear that precious heart beat! Can't wait!=)

2 comments:

Jen said...

You are entirely too cute! I've been praying for you and baby Jadyn.

Tiff said...

Thanks Jen!!=) We appreciate the prayers!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails