Friday, April 25, 2008

Great Children's Devotional Book


Our Pastor mentioned this book in church the other week. They are using it with their son. So I found it on half.com and I must say that Mark and I are enjoying it as much as Mj. It's called the Jesus Storybook Bible. At the end of each story they relate it back to Jesus! It's fabulous. We're only on the 3rd story. We look forward to reading it with Mj every night. The artwork is great. Mj loves looking at all the pictures. I would recommend this for any family with children. We're already planning on getting these books as gifts for our nephews! (Leah and Julie don't buy these we already have birthday gifts!=) ) You can check it out at www.zondervan.com.

5 comments:

Jen said...

We gave this book to our kids for Christmas. We love it too!! Many of my friends were giving it a "thumbs up" before Christmas, and the Mahaneys recommended it on their blog.

I have even taken this book to Drew's class at church and read a story to the kids!!

Tiff said...

Isn't it great?! I love it!

Julie said...

Hey, thanks! I'm sure Zach will love it!

Tiff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiff said...

You're welcome! We know you guys will love the book!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails