Saturday, May 24, 2008

Child-like Faith

Mark and I had put Mj to bed tonight and about 15 minutes later he came out to us crying. We asked what was wrong and he said he wanted to ask Jesus into his heart. I got my CEF counseling cards out and we went through them and the verses. Mj was broken hearted and sincere and was ready to ask Jesus into his tiny heart! After he prayed, I asked him where Jesus is right now. And Mj smiled and said, "In my heart!" We're so thankful that Mj has made the most important decision in his life!

John 3:16 - " For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

Praise God for saving our son! We pray that Jadyn will also ask the Lord into her heart at an early age!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails