Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend Happenings

Well, on Saturday we had our church picnic. We had a fun time eating and fellowshipping! Mj's highlight was Mr. Gerards water balloon slingshot! It was a gorgeous day and the food was delicious!
On Sunday we had Jadyn dedicated. It was a special time of prayer for Jadyn and to remind our church family to pray for her and us as we raise her. Mj was asking about what happens at a dedication so I got his scrapbook out and showed him his dedication. We're so thankful for our church family who will uphold us, Mj and Jadyn in prayer!

Enjoy some pics of our weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiff!! Reading this post reminded me that I never posted about Gretchen's dedication! The pics are on the PC at home, so I'll have to get on that... maybe this weekend... maybe not!

Great blog! I'll be adding you to my feed reader! Thanks for telling me about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails