Thursday, May 7, 2009

You know I'm feeling better!=)

Being sick with strep this week, I didn't even feel like cutting out coupons!! Today I was feeling ready to tackle the stores! Here's what I got!


Here's a breakdown of how I did it.

Staples
A pleasant surprise. The envelopes were on sale (which I didn't know about). Original Price $3.99. Sale price: $1 I had a rebate card so I spent $0 OOP!!

Kmart in Hershey
Our Kmart was tripling coupons up to $.75 and doubling coupons $.76-$2!!! I bought:
Aveeno ($2 coupon which doubled to $4)
Band-aids ($1 coupon which doubled to $2)
Huggies ($1.50 coupon which doubled to $3)
Quaker rice snacks ($1 coupon which doubled to $2)
Saved $6.67 Total OOP: $8.90

Target
Sponges ($.75 coupon)
2 Mayos (used a Target coupon and a manufacturers coupon. Sorry I can't remember the prices)
2 Ponds Towellettes (used 2 $1.50 coupons)
Saved: $16.25. Got a $5 gift card for the 2 ponds. Used my $5 gift card from last week. Total OOP: $2.91 and have $5 to use when I go back next time!! Pretty excited about this!!!

JCPenney
My mother-in-law gave me her $10 off coupon if you bought more than$10 worth of stuff. Bought Jadyn a cute bathing suit (been looking for one for a while). It was on sale for $8.99. I needed to spend $10 so I bought a necklace for me on sale for $5. Total Savings: $24 Total OOP: $4.14

CVS
3 cereals (used 3 $1 coupons)
toothbrush (needed a new toothbrush so I don't get strep throat again!) used $1 coupon
Used my $7 ECBs from last trip. Total Savings: $15.47 Total OOP: $1.99 and have $7 ECBs for next time!!! Can you hearing me screaming "Woo Hoo!!!!"

Kmart in Lancaster
Since I had to drive to Lancaster to pick Mj up from his friend's house, I decided to hit up their Kmart out their since their doubling coupons!!
Dove body wash (on clearance) (used $1.50 coupon doubled to $3)
Physicians Formula makeup (concealer, 2 eye shadows, and eye liner) the makeup was on sale 40% off and I had 4 $1 coupons which all doubled to $2
Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel (this stuff is awesome!!) used $1.50 coupon which doubled to $3
Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner (used $1.50/2 which doubled to $3/2)
Clearasil Face Wash (used $2 coupon which doubled to $4)
Total Savings: $22.52 Total OOP: $15.97

Everything I bought was on sale at the store which made my savings even better!!!!

So altogether!
Total Savings: $87.90
Total OOP: $33.91

Pretty good, don't ya think!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails