Tuesday, January 12, 2010

$5 Rebate

Ok, so this just made my day!!!! I was looking through my rebate forms to see what I could use and found that I can get $5 rebate from SC Johnson for buying 3 ziploc bags!!!!!
Here's the link to print off your rebate form http://www.scjohnson.com/en/products/coupons.aspx
It's good for Ziploc, Glade, Windex, Scrubbing Bubbles, Pledge, Shout, Fantastik, Drano, Raid, Off, Saran, and Nature's Source. The rebate is good through June 30, 2010 and you can send in 3 rebate forms per household! Woo Hoo!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly K. said...

Tiff, thanks for the info on this rebate. I went to Wegman's today and got 3 boxes of ziploc bags and with coupons and this rebate, I will have spent $1.50 on three boxes of ziploc bags. I'll definitely be using this rebate 3 times before it expires. What a great deal! Thanks for the great info!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails