Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stocking Up Before Gabe Gets Here!

What a great day for couponing!!!! Even though I'm incredibly sore from walking all over the place, it feels so good to get some bargains and stock up on things so I hopefully don't have to drag all 3 kiddos out right away!
Here are my deals!!
Kmart: General Mills Cereal is on sale 4/$6. I used 4 $1 coupons to get them for 50 cents a box!!!! Check coupons.com, smartsource.com and redplum.com for coupons.
Total OOP: $2
Total Savings:13.96. That's 87% Savings!!!!!!

Target:
Special K deal - If you buy 2 boxes of Special K (on sale $2.39 a piece) you got the Special K Fruit Crisps for free. I used a manufacturers coupon Buy 1 box of special K get another box free. Stacked that with a $1/2 Target coupon and a $.50 off Special K fruit crisps Target coupon to get quite the deal!!!
Stove Top Stuffing - I had a coupon to get a free box!
Ketchup - No coupon, but was in desperate need of ketchup! LOL
First Aid Kit - in travel section for $.97. I used a $1 off Johnson & Johnson First Aid coupon to make $.03 cents off of it!
Total OOP: $3.97
Total Savings: $11.43 (74% Savings)


Rite Aid: Huggies were on sale for $8.99
I used my 2 $5 coupons for Huggies for signing up for recyclebank.com
Also, I received $1 SCR.
Total OOP: $7.98 (will be getting $1 back thanks to the SCR)
Total Savings: $17 (71% Savings)

Notice the newborn diapers for Gabe!!!!

CVS: Pantene was on sale 2/$6.97. I had a coupon for $3/2. I also used a $2ECB
Total OOP: $2.10 I received $2 ECBs so it's like I got both for $.10!!!!!




Walmart:
Bread and Jelly - no coupons just needed those!
Lenders Bagels $1.37 - used $1.50/2 coupon
Ziploc bags - $1.77 - used 2 $1/2 coupons
Beechnut Toddler Bowls $1 - used $1 coupon = FREE!!!!
Animal Crackers - $1 each - used $2/2 Nabisco coupon = FREE!!!!!!
Total OOP: $9.84
Total Savings: $6 (38% Savings)





Giant: (can you tell I'm stocking up - Look at all that yogurt! LOL)
Bananas - $.59/lb
Strawberries - B1G1
Potatoes - $1.99 for 5lb. bag
I used a $2 off $5 produce purchase from Giant (they sent it to me in an email. sign up for their emails. They send pretty good coupons sometimes)
Minute Rice - on sale $1.79 - I used $.50 coupon which was doubled
Frosted Mini Wheats Cereal on sale 3/$6 - used 2 $1.50/2 coupon
Stovetop Stuffing - I had a coupon for a free box
Ronzoni Pasta - on sale $1.19 - used 2 $1 coupons
Apple Juice on sale $1.25
Lil' Smokies - on sale 2/$5 - I used 2 $1/2 coupons (Bought these so I have a go to meal for the kids when Gabe comes.)
Coffeemate - on sale 3/$5 - used 2 $1 coupons
Yogurt - All the yogurt was on sale 2/$4 - I had a $1 coupon for each one.
Milk - $3.26 - I used a coupon for a free half gallon of chocolate milk if you buy 2 gallons of white milk.
Total OOP: $42.02
Total Savings: $42.39 (50% Savings)

I normally don't like to spend that much at Giant, but since I'm in stock up mode and really don't want to have to go shopping next week (unless there's something I can get free) I decided to spend a little extra this week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails