Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shopping By My Lonesome - How Sweet It Is!!

Got to go shopping by myself so I could totally focus on my coupons and not 3 kids! LOL Moms need some peace and quiet every now and then. Here are my deals!


Weis: Yes, that is a lot of yogurt!
Total: $43.53
Saved $31.52 (can I just say that I love coupons.com Most of the yogurt coupons came from there. Actually, so did the cereal coupons.)
Total OOP: $12.01 (72% Savings!)


CVS:
Total: $9.98
Saved $5.98
Total OOP: $4.24
I was pleasantly surprised to get $8 ECBs not just $4. So I made $4 on this deal. I love CVS!!

Rite Aid:
Total: $26.56
Saved:$14.08
I'll be getting $7.99 back from SCR
Total OOP: 12.81.
I also got $1UPR to use next time.
Target:
Total:$45.57
Saved$36.70
Total OOP: $8.87

I used two $2 Pampers wipes coupons to get them for free
I used my free tropicana OJ coupon to score one OJ for free and Target had a deal if you bought 2 Tropicana OJ's you got a free dozen eggs!!
I used two $1 Skintimate coupons to get the shaving cream for free.
The scrubbing bubbles vanish tabs were free, too. Target had a BOGO coupon and coupons.com had a BOGO coupon.
Giant:
Total:$108.59
Saved:$56.95
Total OOP: $51.64
Plus, I got 30cents off per gallon on my next gas fill up!

Pretty good grocery trip!
I try to shop ever 2 weeks unless the deals are just too good to pass up! LOL
I checked my 2010 summary and so far I've spend $850 on groceries and have saved $1500!!!!!! Woot! Woot!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails