Tuesday, August 10, 2010

VBS Grand Finale

What an amazing week of VBS!!!! We averaged about 90 kids every night and had 135 differnt kids total who came. Our church family was a huge help working VBS and praying! I was able to teach the 4 & 5 year olds missionary story 2 nights and the rest of the nights I was counseling or doing whatever Mark needed me to do. I was also able to lead 5 girls to the Lord! What an opportunity!! I'm so thankful to God for an amazing week to serve Him!!
Mark did an amazing job heading up VBS this year. It was a daunting task, but he stepped up to the plate and was amazing!
We closed our VBS week with our Grand Finale Sunday night. This is the night we invite the parents to come. We had carnival games, lots of food and a gospel message from Pastor Jon. We had 199 people in attendance Sunday night!!! Here's some pics of the Grand Finale!

The Polar Themed Auditorium

Polar Themed Hallway

What a throw!

Enjoying Rita's Italian Ice

Of course lots of fun was had at the Bounce House. Nyasia is in there bouncing. I was able to lead her to the Lord! So exciting to see the joy on her face!!!

Mj trying out the ring toss.

Mj and I enjoyed our kiwi strawberry Rita's!=)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails