Monday, September 6, 2010

Let's Celebrate Labor Day with Some Deals!

This morning, I took Gabe out and we scored some deals!!! Here they are!


Giant:
Total:$102.89
Saved:$46.34 (45%)
Total OOP: $56.55

This will last us 2-3 weeks, so not too bad.
A couple things to note: If you buy 2 Giant Apple Juices (2/$3) you get a pack of Giant cookies free!
Cantaloupes - BOGO
Bread - 5/$5
Arm & Hammer Detergent - BOGO and I used $1/2 coupon
Success Rice - $1.59 and I had a $1 coupon from All You magazine
Multigrain Cheerios - 3/$6 - I used 3 $.75 coupons and one doubled so I got a $1 off one box.


Target:Total:$52.71
Saved:$30.16 (58%)
Total OOP:$22.55

The Enfamil Formula was on clearance and I had 3 $3 checks from Enfamil.
Luvs Diapers I had a $1 Target coupon and I stacked it with a $2.50 mfr. coupon
The shoes were on clearance, too. Jadyn was in desperate need for fall shoes.
The trial size face wash was $.97 and I used a $1 coupon - FREE!!!

Oh and the diapers were the first pack of diapers I've had to buy for Gabe and I didn't really have to buy them I just needed to use the $1 Target coupon before it expired. My church gave us a diaper shower before Gabe was born and I still have probably about another months worth of diapers!!! I love my church family!!!!!

Karns:
Total:$37.49
Saved:$23.40 (62%)
Total OOP: $14.09

The cheese was on sale 5/$10 and I had 2 $5/5 coupons!!! $1 each for the cheese!!! Great deal!
The tissues were $1.29. I used a $1 off coupon.

CVS:
Saved: $43 (90%)
Total OOP: $4.03
Got back $4 ECBs

I was pleasantly surprised to see a peelie on the schick razor for free shaving cream!!!
I love CVS!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails