Friday, October 22, 2010

Tot School - "F"

Jadyn is 28 months old and Gabe is 8 months old.
Tot School

Our letter this week was F. Jadyn always looks forward to our letter crafts. This week she made a fox and a fish. Thanks to Totally Tots for these great crafts!!
We did some fish activities working on color matching. Check out these great activities on Confessions of a Homeschooler!

Jadyn loves to play with her choo choo! She's getting better at putting the track together.

Mj was learning about farms in heritage studies so I pulled out the mega blocks farm for Jadyn.
Why do I torture myself with the color tiles? Do you see that devious look on her face? She's getting ready to dump all the color tiles all over the school room...
Construction set fun!
Stickers are always lots and lots of fun!
Coloring her "F" paper. Thanks to Confessions of a Homeschooler!
Gabe's big milestone was he pulled himself up last night! I wasn't quite ready for this. He just started crawling a couple of weeks ago...... He's growing up way too fast.
And during school he amused himself with his face and the side of the playpen! LOL
My favorite pic of the week!!!! I love watching them play together. I know being 19 months apart that they will be close friends as they grow up!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Lots of fun! And how cute they are playing together.

Jennifer said...

Such a cute picture of them playing together in the playpen! I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails