Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shopping by Myself - A Nice Reward!

My mother-in-law watched the kids for me so I could head out and do my shopping trip for the month. It was a great day for shopping and the deals were great, too!!! Here's how I did.


Giant:
Total: $94.25
Saved:$42.22 (45%)
Total OOP:$52.03 and I saved 30 cents a gallon on gas.

Jadyn's pretty proud of her mom, too!=)

Target:
Total: $6.96
Saved: $7.77 (112%) LOL I love that!!!
Total OOP: NOTHING!!!!!

Does it get any better than that?! ;)

Karns:
Total: $15.53
Saved: $6.75 (43%)
Total OOP: $8.78

I didn't use any coupons at Karns and I was still able to save a lot of money. Everything was $1 except the very green bananas. They were 39 cents per pound which is a great price!!!!

CVS:
Total: $15.78
Saved: $12.17 (77%)
Total OOP: $3.61
Got back $2 ECBs

If you're headed out to CVS a bunch of the Physician's Formula makeup is 75 % off!!!!

Rite Aid
Total: $73.65
Saved:$69.51 (94%)
Total OOP:$4.14
Got back $18 UPRs

Yes, that is a $13.86 money maker!!!! And I'm getting a coupon for free Aveeno Lotion with the Aveeno rebate for buying the Aveeno, Lubriderm and Clean & Clear!!!!

The thing that totally made my day was to realize that I spent less OOP for all my shopping today than my Rite Aid trip would've cost me before my savings!!!

This was my big shopping trip for the month so I'm a very happy camper!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails