Friday, March 25, 2011

Tot School - "U"

Jadyn is 33 months old & Gabe is 13 months old.
Tot School


This week we focused on the letter "U". Jadyn sings her alphabet song all around the house. It's so fun to listen to her sing when she has no idea that you're listening! ;)


"U" is for umbrella and unicycle. As alwasy check out Tot School for these great craft ideas!



Color matching umbrella puzzles. Great printables from Confessions of a Homeschooler.

There's always fun when stickers are around!=)

More scissor fun! Jadyn's really getting a knack for using those scissors. Every morning, she comes in the school room and says, "I need paper to cut!" She loves using those scissors!


I love this magnetic fish puzzle from Melissa & Doug. Jadyn does, too!=)
Gabe loves this geometric sorter and Jadyn finally got a chance to play with it!=) She did a great job putting the shapes together.

Gabe's getting into everything! It's hard to keep him at one place for very long.=)

He loves to play with this toy. This keeps him entertained for at least 5 minutes! ;)

I pulled these rectangle shapes down for him. I wasn't sure if he'd try to put them in his mouth or not. He put them in the container and then after a couple of minutes decided he needed to put them in his mouth so maybe this will be for a couple of months down the road.
Eating his geometric sorter shapes! This kid puts everything in his mouth (yes, even dog food!)


2 comments:

Amy said...

We are right with you on the alphabet and also did 'U' this week. I think I ought to pause one week in our school.... that way I can just come and use your ideas for V-Z! :)

kewkew said...

Not sure when we will be doing U again. (We are following the readinglessons.com order for letters this year). I used the color matching from Confessions of a Homeschooler last year. She has some great stuff. I love the umbrella and the unicycle.
The magnetic fish puzzle looks awesome!!
Definitely understanding trying to keep a little one occupied and out of everything. My Hannah will be a year old in a couple of weeks and she is a little stinker.
Looks like you had a great week!
I am now following your blog (I have a 33 mth old and 11 mth old, plus my 4 year old)
If you have a chance I invite you over for a visit. I have a Hopping Along to Easter Blog Hop Series going on right now. There will be a new topic each week up until Easter Sunday to respond and link up to.
Wishing you a blessed week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails