Sunday, August 14, 2011

Celebrating our 10th Anniversary!

On Friday Mark took me to Fort Lauderdale to celebrate our anniversary. He got a beautiful hotel for us to stay at and pretty much just spoiled me rotten! =) We enjoyed dinner at the Melting Pot! Amazingly good food!!!!!! Then we went down to the beach and enjoyed a moonlit walk along the ocean. Back to our hotel for a swim and dip in the hot tub. Then Saturday we enjoyed a walk around the marina, a late breakfast at IHOP and a trip to IKEA!!!! I love IKEA!=) A great weekend. We'll be celebrating again in November when we go on a cruise to the Bahamas!!! I cannot wait!

Our first time to the Melting Pot!
A beautiful night on the beach at Fort Lauderdale.
So happy to be with my wonderful husband!
The view from our balcony.
Boats at the marina.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails