Friday, September 16, 2011

Tot School - "I" is for Ice Cream!

Jadyn is 39 months old & Gabe is 19 months old.
Tot School


This week we focused on the letter "I", number "4", color "red", and winter.  We took it easy this week and didn't have as many activities because it's been crazy around here.  Here's our week in pictures.


Color matching inchworms.
Dot-a-dot I.
Some fun with Connect 4.
Her rectangle paper for her shape book.
Jadyn learned the 4 stages of a frog's life.  Although she kept calling the eggs eyes.
Building inchworm pattern.
Coloring her verse. "I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me." I think I needed this verse this week more than she did. =)
Red paper.
Her strong man.

Jadyn loves cutting her verse and taping it together to see how big it is.

Gabe had a busy week.  His new thing this week is that he says Jadyn and Mj's names now.  And he started coming to me and saying "Ma! Ma!" and then babbles something to me and points to something and then walks away.  It's so cute!!!!

Making a mess with learning links.
Learning about gravity with his cars and garage.
Making another mess with his cubes.
Some quiet play with his train.
Thanks to 1+1+1=1 and Confessions of a Homeschooler for their ideas and printables!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Fun week. We're using Raising Rock Stars this year too.

Your daughter has awesome coloring skills. Mine is not too interested in coloring at all.

Popping in from Tot School.

Annette said...

Even though you took it "easy" this week, it still looks like lots of fun was going on. :)

Amanda said...

Our littles are about the same age - I haven't started beading with him yet, but yours looks like a pro. I am getting that out to do right afternaptime! Looks like you had a fun week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails