Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tea Parties!

On Saturday Jadyn was a busy girl. She had 2 tea parties to attend. In the morning Jadyn and I went to the Ladies' Christmas Tea at church. We enjoyed delicious food and fun with friends. In the afternoon, Jadyn went to her friend Yesiana's Birthday Princess Tea Party. The girls looked adorable dressed in their princess dresses. Mrs. Garcia gave Jadyn the most beautiful princess dress to wear to the party! I had so much fun doing Jadyn's hair and make up. I was so glad she let me turn her into a girly girl for the day!=)

Ready to go to the Christmas Tea.
Jadyn's hair - a messy bun with braids.
  Photobucket 
 Jadyn working on making a Christmas scene on her place mat.
Me, Jadyn, my sis-in-law Lydia, and my niece Julia 
Cousins under the tree. 
Off to the next tea party - a princess tea party 
Of course, the princess needed her sunglasses.
  Photobucket 
All the princesses. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post! thank you so much for sharing...God bless you...loves soraya

Related Posts with Thumbnails