Saturday, January 21, 2012

The ABC's of God

I had seen the app "The ABC's of God" on a blog and I became really interested in it. I bought it and I'm so glad I did. I love it!!! Jadyn is still only in the first part of the app, but she's really picking up her letters and how to write them.  Here are some pics of her enjoying her new app.

Tracing upper case "B".  They trace the upper case letter and lower case letter 3 times each.  She's always so proud of her tracing when she's done. =)

Finding the letter "a".  This used to be difficult for her, but she's really get a lot faster at it.
  Photobucket 
Finding the letter "a" in a Bible verse.  This is still somewhat difficult for her, but she is improving.
  Photobucket 
At the end of the lesson, they are given an attribute of God. "A" God is AWESOME!  
Photobucket

1 comment:

Loraena Tuttle said...

Cool! I'll have to check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails