Thursday, January 5, 2012

Our Fortney Christmas in Miami!

So, I just realized I never posted about our family Christmas here in Miami.   We did our Christmas a couple of days before Dec. 25 so that we could have some special time together before it got crazy in Pennsylvania with all our family.  We started by reading Luke 2 and thinking about Jesus' birth.  Then we celebrated by giving gifts to each other.  Enjoy the pics!

Gabe got a tee ball set.

Jadyn was all about Strawberry Shortcake!
  Photobucket 
For Mj's gift, I had been telling him for weeks that his gift was too big for a box.  So he was surprised to see a box under the tree.  In each box I had a clue to the next gift and a letter.  After he had all the letters he would have to unscramble the letters to figure out his Christmas gift.
  Photobucket 
He found the gift in the freezer.
A gift under the palm tree!
  Photobucket 
This one was tricky to find.
  Photobucket 
He had to climb the tree for this one.
  Photobucket 
I love the look of total shock!!  He's been asking for this light saber for 2 years!  I found it on clearance so I had to get it for him.  No, this wasn't his big gift.  There was a letter and clue glued to the box!=)
  Photobucket 
LEGO LAND!!!!  We're taking him to Lego land in February for a Christmas/Birthday gift!!  He's so excited!=)
  Photobucket 
I got my sweet hubby some John MacArthur commentaries.
  Photobucket 
And I was totally surprised by the ipad my hubby bought me!  He's the best!
  Photobucket 
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails