Monday, March 5, 2012

Cruise to the Bahamas

For our 10th anniversary in August, Mark promised to take me on a cruise. I was so excited!!  Since our house didn't sell when we thought it was going to we had to postpone our cruise.  Well, this weekend we finally got to go on our first cruise!  It was such a fun and relaxing weekend!  Here our some pictures from our cruise!

Waiting to set sail in the Port of Miami.
Miami really is a beautiful city.  It was fun to be able to see all the beautiful houses and yachts!  Usually when we're down this way, we're sitting in all that traffic and can't see much. =)
  Photobucket 
This is the park we take the kids to watch the cruise ships leave.  It was fun being in the cruise ship looking at the park! =)
  Photobucket 
Good bye Miami Beach!
  Photobucket 
Very excited that our next stop is the Bahamas!
  Photobucket 
The sunset Friday night was amazing!
  Photobucket 
The highlight of my night was walking into my room and seeing the towel creatures!  I loved them! 
Saturday morning we made it to the beautiful Bahamas.
  Photobucket 
We watched the ship come into port at the front.  It was very fun (and windy!)!
  Photobucket 
We went on the Seaworld Explorer tour when we got to the Bahamas.  We got to see some amazing houses.  Oprah Winfrey owns both of these houses.  I guess when you're Oprah, one house isn't enough.
  Photobucket 
We got transferred to our next boat. We walked down the steps into the hull of the boat which was like a submarine.
  Photobucket 
In the hull of the boat ready to see some coral reefs and fish!
  Photobucket 
This was the coolest thing I've ever done!  So many beautiful fish to see!  It really was amazing!
  Photobucket 
On our way up the steps one of the guys on our tour stopped and pointed.  There was a shark laying on the bottom!  What a way to end our tour!!!
  Photobucket 
Back to the boat for lunch!  12 weeks pregnant in the Bahamas! =)
  Photobucket 
We walked to Junkanoo Beach and spent the afternoon getting some sun!
  Photobucket 
We could see our cruise ships in the distance!
  Photobucket 
Looking very pregnant and loving the beautiful water!
  Photobucket 
I'm so in love with my husband!
  Photobucket 
We just loved the name of the beach! =)
  Photobucket 
Back at the ship enjoying the view.
  Photobucket 
The Carnival Imagination
  Photobucket 
All dressed up for the elegant evening.  Lobster for dinner - Yum!!!!!
  Photobucket 
Sunday we spent the day at sea. This was my view all morning! 
Mark and I enjoyed reading, listening to tunes, and getting some sun! By the way, I highly recommend this book! =)
  Photobucket 
Shortly after lunch a cold front blew through!  It got so windy and the sea was rough.  Made for a fun boat ride! ;)
  Photobucket 
I'm so thankful for the 10 and 1/2 years I've had the privilege to be married to Mark!  He is my best friend!  It was such a refreshing time to be away as a couple!  So thankful that he took me on this cruise!
  Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails