Saturday, April 7, 2012

Resurrection Rolls & Easter Eggs

Since we had such a busy day yesterday, we decided to do our Easter activities today.

We began by reading from the Jesus Storybook Bible.  We read the crucifixion account.
Photobucket 
Then the kids helped me make Resurrection Rolls as we discussed Jesus' death.
 Photobucket 
We read the Resurrection account and got ready to enjoy our yummy Resurrection Rolls. 
The tomb is empty!  He is risen!!!
  Photobucket 
Then we dyed some Easter eggs.  We tried some tie dye eggs.
  Photobucket 
And just soaking some eggs in dye.
  Photobucket 
Beautiful Easter eggs.
  Photobucket 
We look forward to celebrating our risen Savior tomorrow at church.  We'll also have an Easter egg hunt in the afternoon!

1 comment:

Janice D. Green said...

I love your blog. Cool activities for kids that I shared on my Pinterest board for Family Fun. I wish I had seen this closer to Easter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails