Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pennsylvania, Family, & a Virginia Wedding

Last week we headed up to Pennsylvania to visit our family. What a long drive that is, but definitely worth it! We had such a fun week and my brother-in-law's wedding was absolutely beautiful! It's so fun to get the whole gang together, let the cousins go wild and just have lots of fun! Here's pictures from our week!

Gabe found his super hero - Batman!
No trip to Pa is complete without a stop at Annie's for ice cream!!!
The Wise/Fortney cousins take on Chocolate World.
My nephew Zach and his crazy trampoline skills! I was laughing so hard at him!
I took Jadyn for her first manicure and pedicure!  It was a fun mommy/daughter date!  I look forward to many more manicures and pedicures together!
I woke up to this sweetness one morning!!  It melted my heart!
Got to finally meet my 1 month old nephew Riley!!!!  I seriously wanted to sneak him into my suitcase! He is absolutely scrumptious! ;)
My brother-in-law Timmy and his new bride Edye!  Jadyn was their flower girl and my nephew Micah was their ring bearer.
Our fam with the happy couple!
Jadyn was so excited to be the flower girl!
A little bit nervous to walk down the aisle.
Jadyn and her new aunt Edye!  We're so excited to have Edye join our family!
Uncle Benny & Jadyn enjoying the sparklers!
Mj thought the sparklers were the best part of the wedding. LOL
Gabe survived the wedding!
A rest stop in Florida!  We were so ready to be back in Miami!
We are so thankful for the time we could get away and spend some time with our family and friends!  Looking forward to Christmas when we'll all be together again. (Ok, not gonna lie - we're not looking forward to the drive. LOL)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails