Friday, July 20, 2012

Weekend Get-Away

My husband is taking me away this weekend to Naples, FL.  He looked at the calendar and realized this is probably the last weekend we can get away before Job gets here so he's taking me away for an early anniversary gift!  I'm so excited for some alone time with my hubby!!  We've never been to Naples so we're excited to hit the beach (without kids, without sand being thrown all over us, just relaxing on the beach - Sounds amazing doesn't it?! ;)), explore downtown Naples, enjoy some yummy food and watch a movie.  So thankful for my husband who knows I need a bit of a break from the kids before the 4th one comes along!  I'm hoping time slows down this weekend (I know it won't, but it would be nice!)

1 comment:

Our Family for His Glory said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)
Jessica

Related Posts with Thumbnails