Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Shower & Ultrasound

Tuesday night I was surprised with a baby shower that my sis-in-law and friends threw for me! I was told I was going to a 31 party, but here the party was for me! I was so blessed by all the gifts Job & I received.  I'll put up pics of the shower when I get them.  But here's a pic of the generous gifts we got.  I must say that all the adorable baby clothes make me even more ready to see my baby!
On Wednesday I got to see my baby one last time before he gets here!  At my doctor appointment on Monday, I was measuring 41 weeks and I'm only 37 weeks.  So they wanted to check his size.  He's not too big.  He's weighing in at 7 lbs., but knowing that my last 2 kids were over 8 lbs. they said he's right on track.  The ultrasound tech said he has nice plump lips - he gets that from his daddy!  It was great to see him again and know that he's healthy and doing well.  2 and 1/2 weeks til he'll be in my arms!!!!  I cannot wait!  We're anxiously awaiting your arrival Job Michael!!!  We can't wait til you get here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails