Monday, November 19, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

We're so thankful to our friend Isaiah for taking family pictures for us! Saturday was a beautiful day for pictures and the kids behaved which was awesome! =) The pictures turned out great.  Now to make Christmas cards and figure out which ones to print for our family picture wall. :)  Here's some of the pictures!

Mj looks so old in this picture!  Makes me tear up a little bit!  He's becoming quite a handsome young man.
Jadyn was so excited that Isaiah wanted to get a picture of her in the fountain!
My sweet Gabey Baby!  He's the happiest little boy you'll ever meet!
Look what adorable baby we found under this tree! ;)  Job was quite the trooper for picture day! =)
The 3 Musketeers!
My wonderful family!
This picture is my favorite!
I am beyond blessed!  Thank You, God, for my beautiful family that You have graciously given to me.
I really don't think these 3 can get any cuter?
My beautiful Jadyn Grace!  Quite the handful, but oh so much fun!
So thankful for the laughs I have with my hilarious husband!  And, of course, I'm so thankful for my new bouncing baby boy.
Thankful for scotch tape to keep Gabe standing still for another picture! ;)
I absolutely love this picture!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails