Friday, March 8, 2013

Wish Upon a Name

Are you looking for a cool idea for a name logo? My friend and former college roommate Katie has started a company called Wish Upon a Name.  I ordered logos for each of my kids and I must say that I love them!


Aren't they amazing!?!?  I'm planning on framing each one and using them in a mural of frames for my wall between the living room and kitchen.  And that's just one of many things you can do with the logos.  You can use them on your photos, party decorations (thinking this would be great for Job's 1st birthday), gifts, the possibilites are endless.  Check out their facebook page here for ideas and ordering info to make your very own unique name logo.
The other thing I love is that a portion of each order goes to support adoption and orphan care.  Pretty great, right?! 

MJ's logo:  Mark means warlike.  Our prayer for him is to be a Warrior of God.

Job's logo: We named Job after the Bible hero Job.  We want Job's life to be a life of praise to the Sovereign God no matter what he may face in his life.

 Jadyn's logo: I had the name Jadyn picked years before she graced us with her presence.  After years of trying to conceive and being told by doctors we would never have any more kids, God answered our prayers for another child.  Jadyn means "Jehovah has heard" and we are so thankful that God in His amazing grace gave this little personality of a girl to us!
 Gabe's Logo: Gabriel means "Devoted to God".  That is our prayer for Gabe.  That he will be completely devoted to the God who loves him.

What are you waiting for?!  Go check out Wish Upon a Name!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails