Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Look to the Ant

I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to stay home with my kids. I get to have opportunities like I did this day to share the amazing creation God has made for us to enjoy and to learn from. We were outside enjoying a beautiful afternoon wen Jadyn & Gabe noticed a line of ants walking down the sidewalk.  One of the ants was carrying a leaf and I shared with them how strong ants are and what hard workers they are.  And that God tells us in the Bible that we are to look at the ants, because they are a good example of hard workers.  Ants are not lazy.  So we watched them some more and thanked God for creating ants!

Jadyn decided to catch an ant and let it crawl on her hand.
I even taught Job about ants.  He was such a good listener.=)
Watching the ants walk down the sidewalk.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails