Thursday, May 9, 2013

I'm still here!

Wow! I've been a horrible blogger! There's bit some sickness going around the family and busyness with the end of the school year, but I am here to update on life.

Job is sitting up pretty well by himself. He loves the Fisher Price Noah's Ark with the animals. It's definitely a favorite toy of his.
Job also started crawling this past week.  He's got the army crawl down and is really moving very quickly.  I forgot how quickly they learn to crawl.  He is all over the place now!  Where has the time gone?  He's my earliest crawler and I'm hoping this doesn't mean he'll be an early walker! This momma is not ready for that!! ;)
Mj's been keeping busy with school.  He is anxiously wanting for summer break!  He went on a field trip yesterday and had a blast!  I was thankful that my friend was able to go and take pictures for me. I had to practice with the jr high and high school choirs that day and couldn't go on his field trip.
Gabe has started saying, "I love you Mom, too" just randomly throughout the day.  It melts my heart!
Craziness and silliness are always happening around the house.
We've been watching the Miami Heat in their playoff games.
Jadyn has been all about feeding Job his supper.  It's quite messy, but they both enjoy it!
And just cause he's so stinkin' cute, I had to add another picture of the Jobester!
Poor Jadyn had an eye infection and ear infection.  She got the worst part of the sickies. I'm so thankful she is feeling so much better!
We were able to get some house projects finished.  We've been here in Miami for almost 2 years and we're still slowly getting our house to look like a home! ;)  We got our family pictures up with the wall decal my sis-in-law got us, a new dining room light.  My amazing hubby built our new dining room table and bench and we got some new chair from IKEA.
I also got this wall finished.  I'm so thankful for pinterest!  It inspires me! ;)
We've had some fun youth group activities.  We played human clue which was a hit with everyone!  I got to be the Babbling Baker.  Don't worry I didn't commit the murder! I had fun hiding in the kitchen for the teens to find me!  I believe this activity will be an annual event!  Everyone loved it.
Last week we had a French Dinner for the teens. It was fun dressing up and serving our teens!  The food was amazing and I'm not just saying it cause I was one of the cooks! ;)

 
So that is what we've been up to! =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails