Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

I am so thankful for the opportunity to be a mom of these 4 amazing kids! When I was a little girl, I always imagined myself as a mom but I couldn't have imagined the craziness of life with 4 kiddos! =)It was easy to be a mom to be Cabbage Patch Kids, not as easy to be a mom of 4 "real" kids! ;)  I'm thankful that God gives me the grace I need every day as I parent these 4 precious gifts and teach them of their Rescuer, Jesus and how much He loves them.
I am also thankful for my mom! She taught me how to be a mom. She never got to see me in my role as mom, but everything I learned I learned from my amazing mom. I didn't understand all that she did for me, until I became a mom and I look forward to the day that I can thank her face to face!
I love this picture of my family.  One of our favorite things to do growing up was camping.  I have such wonderful memories of our many camping trips!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails