Saturday, May 18, 2013

Our Curriculum Is Here

Jadyn was so excited to get a big box with her K5 workbooks in for the fall.  While we were living in PA I homeschooled MJ, but when we moved we put him in the Christian school here where his dad works.  So he has gone to school for 2 years.  Mark and I have always said we'll decide each year about school.  We have decided that this year we will homeschool MJ and Jadyn.  This will be a new experience homeschooling 2 kids, but I'm looking forward to having all my ducklings under my wings again.  I think I get as excited as the kids do when the curriculum starts coming in.  I've been looking through their books and seeing what fun things we will be learning this next school year.  It's been hard to keep Jadyn from working on her K5 books.  I've hidden them from her view for now! LOL  So as this school year wraps up and my 4th grader becomes a 5th grader and my little girl is looking forward to Kindergarten I am reminded of the task before me. I am looking forward to the next school year and what we all will learn together!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails