Monday, June 24, 2013

A Garden Birthday Party

We celebrated Jadyn's 5th birthday with a garden party! Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without pinterest! I was so excited when Jadyn chose this theme.  It was super easy to put together.

I decorated with tissue paper pom pom flowers.  Thanks to my friend who let me use hers!  They're very easy to make though.!
The tree got some pom pom decorations, too.
I put two vases of flowers and bubbles at each table.
For the food, I told the kids that everything they ate is found in a garden.... so we had snail sandwiches. (ham and cheese rolled up in a tortilla)
Snails and Cheese (shell mac and cheese)
Some yummy veggies
Delicious fruit
My adorable cheese and grape sunflower.  Sad story: I was so excited about this adorable sunflower, but I forgot to take it out of the fridge so no one got to see it.  Please tell me I'm not the only one who does things like this! My mommy brain is so forgetful!
To drink we had Beetle Juice (AKA Apple Juice) and Pink Lemonade.
Instead of a cake we did dirt with gummy worms!
The girls painted flower pots for a craft.
The girls loved painting!
They enjoyed playing on the fort.
We did some silly photo booth pictures.
Jadyn blowing out her #5 candle on her dirt pudding.
After the flower pots dried, we planted a flower in each pot. My niece looks pretty proud of her flower.
Gabe was happy with his flower.
Jadyn, Kaylee, & Katelynn with their flowers.
Jadyn and her friends had a great time!  I'm so thankful for the friends God has given Jadyn! I would say Jadyn's 5th birthday was a huge success!!!  Jadyn's already planning her 6th birthday - Help me! lol  So we'll see if she stays with her Bubble Theme for Birthday #6.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails