Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Very Fast Weekend in PA

Last weekend I was able to fly up to PA all by myself to run a 5k to raise money for friends of mine who will be adopting a baby. I was so grateful that God worked it out for me to go up.  And my husband rocks!!!  He had all 4 kids by himself all weekend! =)

The weather could not have been more perfect for race day! I had my best time 29:42 since having Job!  Here's a pic of me with my friends Julie and Rich!  I can't wait to see how God is going to work in their lives and in the life of that baby He has chosen for their family!
 It was a great turn out for the race.

I was also able to be at my nephew's K5 graduation!  So proud of you Zach!

He showed us all he learned in K5.  He's such a brilliant boy!  He must get it from his aunt! ;)

It was so much fun just being an aunt!  I think it's the first time that has ever happened! Zach had lots of tricks to show me on the trampoline.
 Riley wasn't always too sure of me, but when he was I got big smiles from him!
 I did a lot of hanging out with my niece and nephew!
 Bria and I were definitely tired by the end of the weekend!
And the best part, I get to see these adorable kids on Saturday!  They're all coming for a vacation to Miami!!!  I am so excited to show off Miami to them for the first time!  It's gonna be so much fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails