Saturday, September 7, 2013

Job's 1st Birthday Party - Mustache Bash

Last night we had so much fun with our neighborhood gang celebrating Job's 1st birthday! (I cannot believe he is going to be 1 on Wednesday!!!!) I went with a mustache theme since he is our little man!  I seriously do not know how I did anything before pinterest!  I got some great ideas for a mustache bash from there. Here's some pics form our night.

Photo Booth Area. Everyone was into the games, so I'm not sure how many people actually used this, but that's alright!
The mustaches were a hit!
 
I was so happy with my picture banner.  A picture of each month of Job's life so far!
Jadyn & her friend Sophie sportin' some 'staches.
Gabe's mustache.
Definitely won't be growing a mustache any time soon.
Job kept licking his 'stache. It didn't last very long!
My niece Sydney was the cutest!
These 3 sportin' the 'stache!  Too funny!
We are so thankful for the friends we have made here in Miami!  They have been a huge part of Job's first year of life!


Friends of ours from Pennsylvania were able to be here to celebrate Job's birthday.
The kids had a blast playing in the back yard!
 
But the best part, of course, is the cake!
Job loved his chocolate cupcake!
Jules and Gabe made quite a mess with their cupcakes!


It's hard to believe that this boy will be turning 1 in just a few days!
 

 
We are blessed and humbled that God chose us to be his parents!
 


 

I'll save my sappy post for his birthday! ;)  We love you Job!  Hope you enjoyed your first birthday party as much as we did! (By the way, isn't this outfit adorable!!!!  I bought it on Etsy for his party!  I just couldn't resist! )
 


 

 

 

 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails