Monday, January 6, 2014

Our Pre-Christmas in Miami

We enjoyed opening up our Christmas gifts a few days before Christmas since we would be spending Christmas in Pennsylvania. I love watching the kids open their presents and see the excitement in their eyes.  Here's some pics from our family Christmas.
 

 
Job was pretty excited about the bear Mj got him.
Jadyn loved her Hello Kitty coloring book from MJ.
Job enjoyed climbing on top of his gift from us!
Monsters U DVD for our trip
Jadyn couldn't believe it....
...A "What does the fox say?" shirt!
Rainbow loom
Jadyn got one, too.
A Princess Wii game.
Gabe loved his Spiderman.
Mj was pumped about his new DS game.
Gabe's ogre for his imaginext castle.
Mark had one more surprise for them.  They had to close their eyes...
Mark made them each their own ping pong gun.
Job helped Mark open his gift from me - a Keurig.
And my husband totally surprised me.  We're going on Family Life's Love Like You Mean it Cruise in February.  And one of the musicians on the boat is Laura Story - my favorite!!!  I can't wait!
 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails