Friday, May 30, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend 2014

We went to Naples, FL for Memorial Day weekend and had a great time together.  Here's pics from our trip.

Craziness at the hotel. 
My beach beauty found lots of shells.
Gabe just doesn't stop.  He's always running and digging and swimming.
I love, love, love my new swimsuit from Rey Swimwear . If you're looking for a modest, vintage inspired swimsuit look no further.
Perfect Day!
Job loves the beach!
Some sand building going on.
The one time Mj was not in the water.
We had fun walking around Tin City.  The kids loved this rocket ride.
RITA'S!!!!!!  We don't have Rita's in Miami and we sure do miss it!
We are happy people!
More digging in the sand.
My kids are fish!
The one night I walked around hand-in-hand with Job.  I took a picture so I could capture it.  Some day I'm gonna miss this!
Movie night
More beach fun!
Dinner at the Bonefish Grill
Checking out the dolphins and pelicans at the Pier.
My love
Sad it was our last day and we had to leave.
We stopped at a park before we got into the Everglades for the kids to run off some energy.
Climbers.
It was so hot! I think we wore MJ out.
Thankful for a long weekend to get away with my family!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails