Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a great Mother's Day weekend! On Saturday a bunch of my mom friends and I went to lunch (Panera Bread - yum!) and then went and saw Mom's Night Out.  I loved this movie!  I laughed, cried, laughed some more, cried some more, and then laughed again!  A great reminder of my role as a mom and that God is using me in my children's lives.  So thankful for my mom friends! They remind me that I am not alone in this crazy mom life!
For Mother's Day the kids gave me cute home made cards. I loved their answers to questions about their mom.  The funnies was Gabe's question of what does Mommy really love - "to go to bed and when I don't poop in my pants" Yep! He nailed it! LOL Mark bought me this beautiful mom necklace with the names of my kids.  I love it! They spoiled me rotten all day with a delicious lunch, and a day of relaxation sitting on the sofa and doing absolutely nothing.  It was great! 
I am so thankful for these 4 kids I get to be a mom, too.  I feel like I fail them so often, and yet they still love me through all my faults and failures.  I am humbled at the responsibility I have being their mom.  I love these 4 crazy kiddos of mine with all my heart!

 

1 comment:

Our Family for His Glory said...

What a precious weekend. Love the questions! :) And love the necklace!! Have a blessed week!
~Jessica

Related Posts with Thumbnails