Thursday, June 12, 2014

Happy 6th Birthday Jadyn!

I always get emotional celebrating Jadyn's birthday. We prayed for a long time for her. We were told she would never happen without medical help..... You know what?! God can do what is impossible! We chose the name Jadyn Grace because Jadyn means "Jehovah has heard" and we knew it was only because of God's grace that He gave us another child (and would later give us 2 more). I had a lot of fun having a mommy/daughter date for her birthday! She's looking forward to cake and presents later tonight!

I get a picture of her every year in my wedding dress.
Off to the American Girl Store and singing along to the Frozen soundtrack.  Yes, we sing at the top of our lungs and dance in the car!
We love how pretty it is to walk around the Falls.
Yay!!!! 
Jadyn saved up money from Christmas, little jobs, and her birthday to buy Caroline.  She's been wanting her for a year!
Enjoying lunch at the café.
Jadyn & Caroline
Getting a carousel ride on the way out.
Just the girls for lunch!  I love sharing these special memories with my girl.
Happy 6th Birthday Jadyn!  I pray that you will show Jesus' love to those around you and that you will have a great friendship with your Savior!  I love you more than words could ever say!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails