Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - things I'll be doing this summer


1. Well, I already did this one - Help Lydia with her wedding! She got married last Saturday and the wedding was beautiful!!!
2. Get a tan!
3. Spend some quality time with Mj by going to the park, eating picnic lunches, and other fun summer things!
4. Get my house clean!
5. I'll be teaching 5-day clubs the 2nd and 3rd week of July. I'm looking forward to teaching children about our friend and Savior Jesus!!
6. The last week of July I'll be teaching the missionary story at our VBS.
7. Going to the Wilds with our teens in August!
8. Celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary August 11!
9. Scrapbook!!!!! (I want to finish Mj's baby book and work on my NYC trip and start Mj's 1 year old scrapbook)
10. Lose my post-Lydia's wedding - eat all the leftovers from the reception- pounds!!=) (Curse all those desserts she had!!!!=) )
11. Take a day trip to the beach (I still have to tell Mark about this plan!=) )
12. Go to Knoebels!!!!! I think we're going twice. Once when Lyd and Marcus come next month and then with the Walters.
13. SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails