Friday, December 28, 2007
Sunday, December 23, 2007
We thank God for our fabulous youth group! We love you guys!!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Whose is better Mj's or mine?!=)
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Friday, December 14, 2007
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Monday, December 3, 2007
2. Real tree or artificial? Real. I love the smell of a real tree!
3. When do you put up your tree? A couple weeks before Christmas. Hopefully, we'll get ours soon!!!!
4. When do you take the tree down? Right after New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? No way!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Barbie dolls
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes. Nana Smith made one for Mj when he was born.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Mark and my Dad.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Definitely Mj! He loves Thomas the tank engine!!=)
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A Dallas Cowboys sweatshirt. I hate the Cowboys, but my poor uncle and aunt didn't know that!
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas movie? I love the Christmas Classics like Rudolph and Frosty! I look forward to watching them on TV every year!=)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually Black Friday. I can't get gifts too early cause I'm terrible at keeping secrets!!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no
15. Favorite things to eat at Christmas? Christmas cookies!!!=)
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? This is hard! I love Christmas music. There's a few I don't like but overall I love all Christmas music!!!!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We are blessed to live near both of our families so we stay here in good 'ol Pa.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Of course! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star. Aunt Dawn bought us the coolest star for our first Christmas as a married couple. There's lights that revolve inside the star and shine on the roof! My piano students call it the disco star!=)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The materialism.
23. What is the "corniest" family tradition you do, or miss doing? Opening gifts at my in-laws is the only thing I can think of! You have to be there to experience it. We just act "corny!"=)
24. Ugliest Christmas Decoration ever invented? The big blow up things! We have a couple houses around us that have like 3! A little too much!!!
25. Which looks the best, theme trees or homey trees? Homey
26. What does Christmas mean to you? Love. The love God had for us to send His Son as a baby to die on a cross! It amazes me everytime I think about it! And how Jesus willingly came to earth out of the glory of Heaven to die for ME!!! Words cannot describe that!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Uncle Jonny loading up his gun! Watch out Mj!!!!
Mj's 1st black eye!
Mj and Micah being silly cousins!!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Who wondrous things has done, in Whom this world rejoices;
Who from our mothers’ arms has blessed us on our way
With countless gifts of love, and still is ours today.
O may this bounteous God through all our life be near us,
With ever joyful hearts and blessèd peace to cheer us;
And keep us in His grace, and guide us when perplexed;
And free us from all ills, in this world and the next!
All praise and thanks to God the Father now be given;
The Son and Him Who reigns with Them in highest Heaven;
The one eternal God, whom earth and Heaven adore;
For thus it was, is now, and shall be evermore.
Words by: Martin Rinkart
As we celebrate this Thanksgiving holiday, let us not forget Who the praise goes to!
Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!!!
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Thursday, November 15, 2007
2. "So, was I in Daddy's belly?"
Monday, November 12, 2007
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Friday, November 9, 2007
We had our Fall Fling with our youth group! We made scarecrows and Stuffed Turkeys. We also enjoyed a great testimony time and bonfire!
Mark and Mj made a jack-o-lantern with our huge pumpkin! I think he turned out pretty good!
Mj enjoyed another year of trick-or-treating and we are still enjoying the candy!!!=)
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Monday, October 22, 2007
For my debt paid a ransom; for my straying He died.
For my acts of rebellion, for my deeds full of pride,
My Savior was beaten, my Lord crucified.
By His grace I am rescued, by His love I'm set free.
By the gift of redemption His shed blood is my plea.
Now there's no condemnation. Now there's no penalty!
Now He is my Savior. I sit at His feet!
My sorrow has ended. My joy is complete!
See from His head, His hands, His feet,
Such sorrow and love flow mingled down;
Did ever such love and sorrow meet,
Or thorns compose so rich a crown."
Words by: Mac Lynch & Isaac Watts
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Monday, October 8, 2007
Mj, Uncle Jonny, & Uncle Seth in Philadelphia!
Mj and I at the park!
Friday, October 5, 2007
It's Friday!!! Yeah! Enjoy these funny bumper stickers!
- There are 3 kinds of people those who can count and those who can’t
- How fast was I going, officer? Not fast enough, I guess….
- I thought I was indecisive; now I’m not so sure.
- Squirrels - nature’s speed bumps
- Suburbia: Where they cut down all the trees and then name streets after them
- Do Not Wash- this Vehicle is undergoing a scientific dirt test
- Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
- What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it’s all about?
- I’m always late: My ancestors arrived on the Juneflower
- First National Bank of Dad. Sorry, closed
- In dog years, I’m dead.
- (On a motorcycle) If you can read this, my wife fell off.
- Driver carries no cash, he’s married.
- There are 2 types of pedestrians the quick and the dead.
- If this sticker is getting smaller, the light is probably green.
- Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
- Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
- Honk if you love peace and quiet
- I like cats! They taste like chicken
- If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving ain’t for you.
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
- Caution! I drive like you do!
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Friday, September 28, 2007
Monday, September 24, 2007
We got to see Ben & Tim play soccer. Saturday was filled with shopping, guns, ping-pong balls, & CiCi's!
It was a short trip, but lots of fun!!!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Friday, September 14, 2007
1. MY ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
2.MY GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Cookie Dough Oatmeal
3. MY “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
4.MY DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
5. MY SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Lynn Camp Hill
6. MY STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
7. MY SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Yellow Mountain Dew
8. MY NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
9. MY WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
10. MY TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Gaupp Greenville (I don't know if Greenville's a major city, but it's the only one I could think of that began with a G)
11. MY SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
12. MY CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
13. MY HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Granola Bar Willow
14. MY ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + A fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Scrapbooking Sunshine Tour
Thursday, September 13, 2007
My mom was my best friend and I do miss her. It hurts that Mj will never know what a wonderful grandma he had.
My last thought is to please consider organ donation!! It was hard when my mom was on the list to pray, because we knew that someone had to die for her to have a chance to live. I hope that I can give someone a chance to live when I die and that through that they can also get the gospel and get a "new" life.