Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tot School - "O"

Jadyn is 31 months and Gabe is 11 months
Tot School
Our focus this week was on the letter "O". Jadyn loved the crafts for this week. As always my craft ideas came from Totally Tots.
"O" is for ostrich and owl!
Jadyn loved the octopus color match game I had for her! Thanks to Confessions of a Homeschooler for this printable!
Jadyn was reading about God in her Precious Moments Storybook Bible. I love to hear her read. All I can understand is God and then babble, then God, more babble. Too cute!

Lining up her cars and trucks.Color matching with education cubes.

And of course, a little fun in the snow!Gabe learned that the garage has a ramp and things go down it - like learning links and cars!



He enjoyed putting unifix cubes into Mr. Potsy's lid.

And Mr. Octopus was a fun toy this week, as well. He likes making the octopus dance when he puts a ball in it.
And my favorite pic of the week - SHARING!!!! It can be done by a 2 year old and almost 1 year old!!! I had to document this momentous event! =)


1 comment:

The Iowa Farmer's Wife said...

Love the ostrich and owl! Such cute activities!

Related Posts with Thumbnails